Systems > ADMI Profitability System (APS)
Use your DMS to find hidden extra gross!! Dominate your DMS, use it to increase profits, and learn how Wholesale, Retail, Service, Body Shop, and other sales all move to the Ford Financial Statement. All for only $ 3,600.
The object of Pricing for Profit is to
sell more parts - to grow the business.
See more information and what our customers are saying about the program!
Level 1: Discovery & CRM
- We learn about you and your unique business and how to keep your CRM information in your DMS up to date
- Definitions, calculations, equations and analysis of Dealer's Financial Statement (pg. 5)
- WINS Claims Performance Review
Level 2W: Wholesale Pricing, Discounts & Leveraging WINS
- DMS Pricing Structures
- Performance by Sales Category/Commodity
- Sourcing Options
- Leveraging WINS
- Earned Discount Accounting
- Adjust DMS to match Dealer's Wholesale Business Plan
Level 2R: Non-Wholesale Pricing and Allowances
- Understanding the full capability of the DMS for Retail, Internal, Warranty, Body Shop and Monthly Specials.
- A deep dive into Non-Wholesale DMS Price Settings, Sourcing and Allowances
- Adjust DMS to match Dealer's Business Plan, addressing/solving all questions and concerns discovered in Phase 1
Level 3: Sustainability
- CRM progress review
- WINS Claim Performance Review
- Review reports a DMS can generate to control business and to keep a Dealer on the Business Plan
- Using the Parts Profitability Tool (PPI Tool) for total understanding of the Financial Statement
- Review Dealer's Business Plan
Cost: $300/month for 12 months